Thursday, December 29, 2022

2022 Top Ten Books

Some of the highlights of my reading life this year:

  • I finished reading all of Jane Austen's books.
  • I finished reading all of Louisa May Alcott's major works.
  • The kids and I listened to The Chronicles of Narnia.
  • I began a journey of reading all of Charles' Dickens' novels. 
And my top ten favorites for the year:
  1. The Last Bookshop in London by Madeline Martin
  2. A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus
  3. The Ogress and the Orphans by Kelly Barnhill
  4. The Wheel on the School by Meindert DeJong (read-aloud, didn't write a review apparently)
  5. By the Great Horn Spoon by Sid Fleischman
  6. Banner in the Sky by James Ullman
  7. Lost in the Barrens by Farley Mowatt
  8. Watership Down by Richard Adams
  9. Tales of Watership Down by Richard Adams
  10. Man O'War by Walter Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment