Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 Top Ten Books

I'm cheating a bit on this top "ten" list, as I am counting series of books as one book in my list.

I define "top ten" as books that I binge-read, would read again, or would buy new or buy for someone else. I wouldn't necessarily recommend these books for everyone; that depends on your taste and tolerance.  But these were my favorites of the year.  If you want to find my reviews, go to Russell Roundup: Alphabetical by Title (russellfamily2004.blogspot.com) and search for the title or author.

1. The Fitzwilliam Darcy series by Pamela Aidan 

  • An Assembly Such as This
  • Duty and Desire
  • These Three Remain
  • A Proper Darcy Christmas
  • Young Master Darcy
2. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

3. Books by Given Hoffman
  • The Tournament's Price
  • The Rebel's Mark
  • The Eighth Ransom
4. The Flying Flamingo Sisters (1 & 2) by Carrie Seim

5. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

6. A Lady's Guide to Fortune Hunting by Sophie Irwin

7. Love Defined by Kristen Clark

8. Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn

9. The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn

10. Around the World in Eighty Days  by Jules Verne

No comments:

Post a Comment